This year's Color The Spectrum Community Grants Program is officially open to accept applications as of March 6, 2023. Full details below. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
At NEXT for AUTISM, we believe that autistic voices should be at the center of creating solutions for the autism community. Lived experiences are a crucial component of meeting needs and driving services forward.
NEXT is excited to offer a second funding cycle for autistic led and centered organizations and initiatives. Community grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded to support the transition from school to adulthood in the following three areas: home, work and social.
Autistic individuals experience under and unemployment. Grants to address this area should address the need for autistic adults to gain and retain paid employment.
Thousands of autistic adults are in need of quality living environments. Grants in this focus area should address the need to design and/or develop and maintain high quality living environments for adults with autism.
Disconnection and isolation are not uncommon for autistic adults. Grants focused in this area should support autistic adults to make connections, build relationships, and establish friendships.
- Join us during Virtual Office Hours on Thursdays 3PM - 4PM, March 9 - April 13. CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR 15-MINUTE SESSION
- Submission Deadline – April 20, 2023
- Grant Awardees Notified – August 2023
NEXT for AUTISM will, in its sole discretion, consider supporting 501c3 non-profit organizations working within the United States that generally meet the following criteria:
- Have interest in building or starting innovative programs, services, or models of service delivery with measurable impact or outcomes.
- Preference is given to low income and limited resource communities.
- All funds awarded in the 2023 Color the Spectrum grant cycle are reserved for autistic led and centered organizations and initiatives.
- If you received a 2022 CTS Grant award and complete your reporting requirement to close your grant by 4/1/23 you are eligible to submit a proposal during the new grant cycle.
- Organizations that have previously applied for a CTS Grant and were not funded are eligible to apply during this grant period.
- Organizations must have 501c3 non-profit status or be partnered with a fiscal sponsor.
- Support requested should benefit autistic individuals in one or more of the three categories outlined above work, home, social.
- Grants may not be used for capital costs.
- NEXT for AUTISM prefers program-specific requests.
- Preference will be given to programs that utilize an evidence-based methodology.
- Preference will be given to qualified programs that will also expand the geographic diversity of our grants.
- View/print questions on 2023 CTS grant application form
- View Webinar on CTS grants process
- Grant Writing Tips
- Email our team to request additional accommodations
- Join us during Virtual Office Hours on Thursdays 3PM - 4PM, March 9 - April 13. Click here to reserve your 15-minute session.
- See/Link to “Important Dates” for office hours and webinar details